At Mi Bhagya or ("we" or "Mi Bhagya") respect your right to privacy. We have created this policy to demonstrate our commitment to privacy . We collect following information , Please read this carefully to understand what information we collect and how we use any information you provide to us at Mi Bhagya.com
MiBhagya charges for the chat/call service offered on this platform on per minute basis and holds no responsibility or liability about the reality or reliability of the astrological effects on the human physiology, by the gems represented and sold on the website. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Mibhagya.com or through the service shall create any warranty
The items below provide an index to the information that follows:
Mi Bhagya collects personal information including your name, gender, email address, mobile number . Your mobile number & e-mail address together with a password is used to secure your profile and to make our personalized e-mail services available to you. However, if you choose not to become a member of MiBhagya, we may not be able to provide you with the services that require such information.
When you visit MiBhagya.com and interact with the services and tools that reside there, Mi Bhagya and third parties with whom Mi Bhagya has contracted to provide services to Mi Bhagya may collect information on your actions. The purpose of this information collection is generally to gather broad demographic information that is not personal. We also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our software or our server and to administer our website. We track the visitor IP address to get more information on visitor's demography e.g. which parts of the world our traffic comes from. We collect browser types used, screen resolutions, and time spent on the website to analyse trends, administer and troubleshoot the site, understand user linking and disliking within the website. All of this information is used for gathering broad demographic data to enhance the performance and services of the site.
We gather information that is required to fulfil our paid services though our order forms. This personal is maintained in strict confidence. As stated earlier, we guarantee confidentiality of our members' identity, birth details and the prediction made possible under legal regulatory and security environment. MiBhagya further guarantees that no direct or indirect use will be made by MiBhagya about any information that is revealed in the prediction for a member, except for the explicit purpose of communicating the horoscope charts and predictions back to the member.
Any other information we receive due to email or other method of contact in regard to specific services or products, as a general rule, are not made part of your member profile, and are used only to address your specific need or concern that you may have communicated to us on.
We DO NOT collect any payment information on our website. Its collected and processed in a secured manner by third party payment gateways. We follow reasonable industry standards, technical and procedural measures to protect against unauthorised access and use of your supplied information . However, you should know that neither we nor any other web site can fully eliminate all the risk
Our website or applications may contain links to other website. MiBhagya is not responsible for the privacy practices followed by other such portals.
OPT-OUT of setting website cookie on users browsers: Whether you want your web browser to accept cookies or not is up to you. If you haven't changed your computer's settings, most likely your browser already accepts cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience all features of the website. You can also delete your browser cookies or disable them entirely. But this may significantly impact your experience with our website and may make parts of our website non- functional or inaccessible. We recommend that you leave them turned on.
3. All information (and copies thereof) collected by MiBhagya, including without limitation Personal Information, User Data, and other information related to your access and use of the services offered by MiBhagya, may be retained by MiBhagya for such period as necessary, including but not limited to, for purposes such as compliance with statutory or legal obligations, tax laws and potential evidentiary purposes and for other reasonable purposes such as to implement, administer, and manage your access and use of our services, or resolution of anydisputes.
DISCLOSURE of PERSONAL INFORMATION: Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share your PII that we have collected with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure. Otherwise, however, we will not disclose your name, address and other information which identifies you personally to any third party without your consent. We reserve the right to collect general demographic and other anonymous information that does not personally identify you. This information is not associated with your personally identifiable information and cannot be linked to you personally. However, in case of a situation wherein we are obliged to comply with law or a statutory obligation or a legal process, we would be compelled to provide information about a customer.
4. To ensure a seamless experience at the Website for you and to ensure your maximum benefit and comfort, we use or may use the data collected through cookies, log file, device identifiers, location data and clear gifs information to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including advertising; (c) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Services; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our website and our Services; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (f) otherwise to plan for and enhance our service.
To apply for cancellation and deletion of an account or personal information, please log in to such account and complete the cancellation procedures in the app through sending an email to email@example.com specifying the situation, and our staff will deal with this deletion within 30 working days. The preconditions, cautions and possible consequences will be displayed in detail during the process. If you log in within 7 days after the deletion procedure is completed, the deletion shall be deemed as withdrawn; the account will be permanently canceled and deleted, and can no longer be recovered after 7 days. Please proceed prudently. After the permanent cancellation of your account, we will delete your Personal Information
5. We use certain third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Services. These tools collect information, which is not personal or sensitive in nature sent by your device or our Services, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Services. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users in the form of anonymised logs, so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
6. In order to facilitate communications between you and other MiBhagya users, Please note that neither MiBhagya, nor its Affiliates or any third parties engaged by MiBhagya shall use the Personal Information to personally identify any User.
Any information shared by you during personal consultation (“Confidential Information”) shall be excluded from the definition of Personal Information and shall not be collected/used in the same manner as Personal Information as mentioned in point 1 and 3 above. Your Confidential Information shall not be disclosed or shared by MiBhagya, its employees, its agents or any third party contractors, including the experts; either orally or in writing; except only in the following circumstances:
1. If MiBhagya believes that there is a significant/ real/ imminent threat or risk to your health, safety or life or to the health, safety or life of any other person or the public
2. If MiBhagya is required to share such Confidential Information to any authority by law
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can contact us